Knowing and understanding your limits
Bingo TG is powered by Small Screen Casinos Limited ("SSC").
Small Screen Casinos is committed to Responsible Gambling and the prevention of underage gaming.
You must be over 18 years of age to play at Bingo TG or on related brand sites.
We take stringent steps to ensure that only people of legal age participate and enter our real money gambling enviroment. Such checks include requesting the Customer to submit a copy of a photographic identification documents (such as a driver's licence, a passport or a government issued identity card), in order to verify both age and identity.
Any personal details we request from you are purely to verify your identity - this is a requirement for both your own and our protection. If you have any questions about our identity checks, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services at any time.
Most gambling players play for fun and entertainment, but we recognise that a small percentage of players will:
- Attempt to play when they're underage, or
- Allow gambling to control them and affect their lives.
SSC is committed to assisting and protecting those who should not be gambling at all, or who wish to limit the amount that they play.
What YOU can do:
- Be sure to protect your login in details. Keep your user name and password private. We advise that you do not store your password on your browser. If you have any concerns that somebody else might attempt to access your account, you should not allow the software to remember your password;
- If you have children or teenagers in your household, use protection software that allows you to limit the websites to which they have access, prevent file sharing, and generally give you detailed control over how your children use the Internet. Here is a list of some of those programs: SafeKids
- If you are aware of an underage person using our site, let us know and we will get right on it. Our first step is to investigate the claim and if warranted, freeze the account and request identification from that player;
- Be a responsible parent. In many ways, this is nothing more than keeping your eyes and ears open. If you hear your children talking about gambling, deposits, and withdrawals, start asking questions. If you see Bingo TG logo on your child's phone, uninstall it and ask more questions.
Where difficulties arise it is important that you find this out as early as possible so that you can put preventative measures in place and get further help if needed. Below are some common signs that indicate you may be experiencing issues with your gambling:
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work or study?
- Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
If so we can block or exclude you from playing at Bingo TG. This will mean that you cannot gain access and you will remain blocked until you advise us otherwise.
If you have any questions or feel you need help, consult the following organisations:
08700 50 88 80
Gamcare 0808 8020 133
BeGambleAware 0808 8020 133